Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Negative Signage.

I have forgotten to bring my iPhone to work today. The feelings can be best resembles as you have just misplaced your soul and yes, it is that serious. August is really a hectic month for work and I foresee next month could be even much worse. I am slowly drowning into the pool of workload which seems forever ongoing and piling up.

I have met heaps of new friends lately from clubbing. Some are real nice people to talk to and some are just crack-minded ones. I always enjoy making new friends but I have a real hard time maintaining the old ones. LOL. However, I do have a handful of besties that haven’t given up on me YET. So, it isn’t that bad, right? A new found friend, Keith Lim, has actually told me that he would be deadly worrying having a girlfriend like me. I don't know how much he has gotten himself to understand what sort of person am I but I took his words seriously... Is it because of my extensive social life that has cause Keith to have such thinking? Must I do something about it?

Well, I slowly feel that LDR is suffocating. I feel like withdrawing from it. Bf claimed that we need a talk since few weeks ago, but when we met up last 2 weeks…He just won’t touch on that sensitive issue. Is he try avoiding the subject and simply thinks that it would be best if both choose to ignore about it since we are already on talking terms and all? I really hope for an answer. At least, not just chuck it aside and assume things will be alright. It’s not. My heart burns when he hugs me because I am too afraid to get hurt once more.

No comments: