Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Is there anyone?

Woke up with swollen eyes and bruises over the hands again. I once again wrapped with disappointment. I guess it is this much my heart can takes. Can someone make this heart pain stop? Can someone just care? Can someone just hold me tight and to show me that you really really love me with all your heart? Can someone just fucklingly bring me away from where I am now? I need a way out before I go and hurt myself again. I really don't like what I am doing to myself lately.

2 comments:

dragonfingers said...

stop hurting yourself!!!! don't do it! you have so much to live for! you cannot hang your hopes of happiness on someone else. you have to learn to be able to be happy on your own before you can be happy with others. very easy to say i know, but it's true.

i'm sorry that i can't be there with you. just know that if you need anything you can always just give me a buzz :(

Superflicious_ME said...

Thanks Bel. You have been more than a friend i could ever asked for. Seriously!