Monday, September 07, 2009

Hmmph.

It's 3 plus in the morning now, just finished watching ten episodes of "You're Hired", a HongKong TVB drama series. Recommended by bf. Tummy still feel a bit bloated, I actually finished one Oversea's Shanghai mooncake all by myself.

I don't feel that sad anymore. I mean I still feel things are not completely alright yet but what's important now is...I still want to be with him, my bf, my babyboy, my other half. I don't know how he gotten me into so madly in love with him. Those feelings I have for my bf scared the shit out of me. How a single word from him would create such an impact to my emotions, how a single action he does that would actually made me lost my sanity.

I think I totally lost it when I was crying madly on the phone with him, hurting myself because I don't know how to let out all the frustration, and even crazy enough to have drove all the way to KL to try to work things out on a week day. I'm all good now. We may not have talked through the problem and we know well that we can't just pretend as if nothing has happened, but one thing I am sure of is both of us have been working real hard for our relationship. Sorry for being "too much" at times.

No comments: