Saturday, April 03, 2010

Wrong Girl = ME.

Yesterday right after work, all the plan to go out mingle has been cancelled simply due to my mood swing. Period has yet to come but I just can’t find a reason why am I feeling extremely down in the dumps and not wanting to go out but stayed in my room for the whole freaking night. Those feelings almost eat me up and I feel like crying-again. Has love gone wrong again? Most prolly NOT as I am still single and remain unattached (surprisingly)…who could bring such an impact if it isn’t my ex still?


My mind was so trashed up that I accidentally cut my finger. :(

KF has texted me with a super duper long message yesterday, from his content, I think he is telling me he has given up in pursuing me. I would not say it is an incorrect decision, I know he has been too tired figuring how to help me from my slump and how to be “the one” for me. He even tried reading my blog to understand me better and he could be reading this post by now. In fact, he is a very nice guy but it’s just that he has fallen for the wrong girl. ME.



He got me this charm bracelet from HongKong, by wearing it on my left hand; he assumes the scars on my wrist can be hidden. I never hated my scars in some ways and in fact, they are hardly visible to whoever’s sight…I just hated my mind because I can’t get it straight to accept him. He has always been around for me. Almost 24/7. But that is not what I want… I also don’t know what I want. Sigh… Give me back my ex. Please?

My ex called. Not the current one but my second one, Skeet @ Hamster. We chatted for a while and I am glad to know that after for so many broken relationships he went into after me…He has finally found a girl which he claimed close resembling the feelings he ever wanted. Someone whom he doesn’t mind to sacrifice to be with…I also wanted to find those feelings, someone who you will risk off everything to love him. Must persistently remind myself jor…Good things come to those who wait. Mr. Right…I am waiting for you still, okay mou?

I didn't cry in the end...I talked with Bubujiak and I demanded him to amuse me but he kept on pissing me off. For freaking 3 hours. Grrr...And now, I am fishing at work. Feel like slapping myself...to stay awake.

No comments: