Thursday, April 15, 2010

WEeEeEeEEEEeeeeeee....

“I have written you in my heart, but unfortunately God has not written you in my destiny”.

This is so true. You can’t fight against what doesn’t belong to you. Learned to let go of your grip and eventually, you will be a happier person. I am able to smile now. Without faking it out to others. I found a reason to be happy. Maybe it won’t last me a last time but living in the moment like this now, I am happy without trying at all.

I went for a drink with KF on Monday night. We are friends again. He decided to call back and accept things which I have finalized. I assumed. However, we have another issue now. We realized we can’t really communicate. We don’t share things in common at all. It is getting harder when I don’t seem wanted to share much. I am tired in being a chatter box at all times. Hope things will get better in the coming days. It is also considered a good thing that we don’t meet each other every single day like we used to, at least we can gather more topics to share (hopefully)

I went for a movie, “Date Night” with the conman. Yes, the conman who conned by me to have bought me Baskin Robbins ice cream and Famous Amos cookies. It was so difficult to ask him out- I was treated to eat lemon for TWICE! This time he went and bought tickets instead and I drove out without NRIC and driving license as I left my purse in the office. Damn “big head prawn”.

No comments: