Friday, April 09, 2010

What to do on your off day?

Basically, I went to work to finish back my unbalanced center closing the night before. Grrr...Do lunchie with my beloved granny, aunt, and cousie and I feel like I am as if going back to the older days which I don’t need to work at all. How I missed the moment. :p


Ang Ang Hailam Mee...I used to eat this at least once every week with granny.

Done a little bit of shopping with my cousie and because of the damn rain that caused difficulty in getting to my car, we went for a movie, “How to train your dragon”. Worth watching! Then I went home with a 3 hours of good sleep because there is already a master plan for the night, which is to club in Club 9 at 11pm.


I wanna watch Shrek! I need a movie partner...

As usual, I was late and I have no luck in looking for a car park nearby. Feel like ciao-ing edi, which suddenly Favian (the guy who asked me out) managed to get a parking for me. I saw him pulling out a few ten ringgit notes and I was like…Hmmmph…Okay! Time to partaaayyyy…But I was rather much quiet that night. Ah Keong, Luis, KhaiMun and Favian were all there with some girls I don’t really know. I used to go out and club with them many many years ago as they were friends to my first ex, Wyman. Luis bought me two small bouquets of lilies from an aunty who approached us at the club… Stunned, of course.

Favian was dead drunk. LOL.


Ah Keong sat on these flowers hence they look cacat-ed.

I know KF has not been feeling well. Two days ago when Ray told me on that, I have an urge to text him to ask if he’s alright but friends around me advised me not to. If I wanted him not to feel hurtful about me anymore, I should stop questioning and stop caring for him. It’s difficult to put a measure of care towards someone. How can you possibly decide on the right amount of concern to be put up for someone you would like to care about but at the same time you don’t want them to think otherwise? So, I decided to cut the cord. Completely. I must be mean for his own good.

ps. i have an addiction. :) its wrong and its uncontrollable. but i dun want to turn away from this...mind me, i am just crapping to myself.

No comments: