Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Weekend in KL.

It’s going be four months for staying single; I really miss having someone to be there for me 24/7. I don’t mind if we don’t get to meet each other on a daily basis, I just want for someone to care genuinely. To be able to give me a shoulder to lean on, a hand to hold, and ears to listen…Very well said, right? I used to have all these and I love so much with bits and bits of everything done for me. But I was too greedy back then. I wanted more and more and more. Being ruinously demanding and taken his love for granted. I cared too much but with the wrong actions. Will I be the same towards my new partner in the future coming? I’m trap in fear.

I was in KL for the weekend. I skipped my Hadyai trip because I am broke in many ways and I know the roaming charges that I might engage into will be a big lump sum. To avoid for the stacking-up debts, I have chosen KL then. Another reason also, I wanted to meet up my best friend, Qian Fang. Have a fun outing with him, shopping and walking around; looking for good food, buying nice stuff...He has always been my favorite person on earth. In the late evening, I joined TikMan and Ashley and some other friends for drinking session at TTDI Plaza. 3 pints of Hoegarden has already knocked me off. The night before KL, I was at Lush and Barbeza for drinking too. :p On Sunday night after my KL trip, I went out DRINKING again with Ray and Loke at Shayo and Oval. I dragged baby Eliza’s sister, Jennifer, along. It’s like going back to the alcohol life and yesterday, I have tummy cramps. Luckily I have those left-over medicines to ease my tummy discomfort.


Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Damn damn damn missing it now...


MingYan, Ashley, Me and TikMan @ Drinking Night at TTDI Plaza there


Qianfang, my most fav person on earth but i always dicth him for some other stuff.


And Grandma is being so cute! She holds my hands when we were doing grocery shopping at Tesco Hypermart last night after family dinner, and I am damn not used to it. :p

In that way, I miss my Grandpa suddenly. My youngest uncle is going to get married next month and now family has gathered more frequently to discuss about the marriage preparations and things certainly will be so much better if Grandpa is still alive.

No comments: