Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Yoyo" Moment

I have a good chat with Uncle Wong yesterday. No more weeping over the phone and complaining bout the whole break up already. Certain things he asked, I know he still cares. It’s like I can still feel him in my own world but that’s about it. We will never be together again. Such a drama…and it has ended with no happy ending. Guess that’s just life. It’s funny that I still enjoy those naggings from him. It must have been a bad habit he has given me. Oh yeah, I dreamt about Uncle Wong again. I woke up feeling literally uncertain or better said, confused. My feelings are so mixed up, like I no longer can define things that happened between reality and dreams.

John Ooi has said it correctly that I’m in a yoyo stage now. Indecisive in many ways. I guess time is all I need to heal completely and it’s not a bad thing to stay single actually. I will get to do a lot of things which I was prohibited to do when I’m still in a relationship. Not to say sleeping around or having countless sex partners…Just that I won’t clingy anymore and I will have more time to be with myself or with friends and people that I find comfort in. I don’t need to be afraid on things that I’m doing or will be doing would hurt my man.

No comments: