Tuesday, February 09, 2010

One last word.

Annual dinner at KL Convention Center sucks. Basically, the whole motive of going down KL is to get back my iPhone which I did. I didn’t get to meet up with him, I requested KF to get it for me. My heart was broken. To see what I shouldn’t have. To look into the photos of that girl in his room, the place where I used to love being at. My status has been replaced. That’s pretty fast and scary too. My heart got stabbed for so many times by the same person whom I still love dearly. Have I not entirely conscious of the truthful yet hurtful reality now? I do. I have all the answers with me.

Baby, if you are still reading my blog and by how much you hated me to post this up to let everyone know how you hurt my feelings and how you betrayed my trust, I just wanted you to know that I have been really serious loving you, and I could and would sacrifice my everything to make things right again…I will hold my temper well and not losing them on you, I will never ever do the things you hated me to do anymore. But no chance was given to me. Nil. All the little things you have shared about, all the big things we have done about…seem to be so bogus. I hope I don’t need to see you anymore in my life. Or at least for the moment, I am feeling this caused of the hurt. I desperately am craving for a shoulder to lean on and to cry on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You need both hands to clap... Love is a plural thing, at least in unison with one another.

When you need a shoulder to cry on, find a person you trust, not simply a person you know. The feeling is different when you share with someone who understands you.

Be strong now, for you have a much longer road to walk. Be sure to walk with someone who is truly worthwhile, not someone who thinks he is worthwhile.

Superflicious_ME said...

Guardian,

Thanks for enlighting my path with your much encouraged words. Thanks for reading my rants and understanding them. :)

Carmen_U