Wednesday, February 24, 2010

19 ~ 21 February 2010 [ Cameron Trip with loved ones]

I had a helluva fun time with O.U.R group in Cameron Highlands for the weekend. Superbly in love with the BBQ session along with the great weather. Not to mention, the great company of friends that have continuously handling me with much intensive care. Oh yes, my emotion and heart are damn delicate nowadays…ever since I got dumped.


Me posing with KF. We nicknamed him, "Bosco" and he finds it annoying. :p



The chaps are only serve as background. Hahaha.


1/3 of the O.U.R.group and I am not even from the group until I came back from Cameron. :)


The great company of friends


BBQ session at Honeymoon Villa, Brinchang


TJ & Me & David Chin


Fabian & Baby (Emery's baby shihtzu) & Me again


XOXO. Hugs people~


Michael Chan! My gossip husband...Hahaha with Suzanne


:)

So, my this year CNY isn't that pathetic as I thought it would be just like last year. Thanks thanks thanks for dropping by into my life...ALL OF YOU! Hugs...

No comments: