Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2010's Valentine

Haven’t been updating my blog since last week when Chinese New Year started. A truly hectic week with so much of loves…Families and great friends everywhere. At a first thought, I was a bit disturbed having Valentine’s and Chinese New Year First Day on an exact same day. I was imagining how worse it could be…not having a lover/partner to celebrate together. Flowers, candlelight dinner, lovey dovey messages,family time with angpows,etc. I was expecting for so much for this year Valentine’s actually and obviously I hit the ground flat with the sudden break up. But there are little surprises that lit up my wrecked up mood…


Camwhore-ing with the surprises. Very very much loved.


Someone passed me this bouquet of roses...telling me that he picked them somewhere by the roadside. He even told me...this is the lamest thing he has ever done before...RIGHT! So, am I the lamest person on earth then?


This bouquet of 60 red roses was sent to my workplace on a day before Valentine's by a friend. Not a close one though but he told me he has always asked me to open up my heart to the people who care and love me and I should always believe that there is always someone around, and I should not be rejecting him or them...

Among all these surprises, I spent my single Valentine's with Michael at Alaii. Good dinner with great companion. :) Shared a lot on our broken relationships. Gained handful of great advises from the wise man. Haha. :) A truly super goooood friend that has been there to pick me up from my fall.


Hello peeps, this is Michael Chan. HAHAHA

No comments: