Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Privatised.

Babyboy has sound his dissatisfaction towards me blogging about him. Thus has some deep thoughts and came up with a harsh solution to myself which is to wrap up this blog and only keep this to myself. My only room for pouring out my thoughts and feelings has seemed to be sealed. Not completely but just felt being stored up with partial space allowed.

I am unhappy. However, I do comprehend I need to be concerned about his feelings too for sharing bits and pieces about our personal lives, making as if there are no privacy at all. He minds about me going around bitching about him in my own blog. He minds about how my friends who read about my blog and deceive him. I pretty much got the whole picture. Privatizing this blog doesn’t mean I think he is completely right and I agree with him, just that being in a distance relationship and to keep it going… I just need to take a step backward and give in to him. Of course, I want him to be happy being with me as well... hehe

No comments: