Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day Three

I am feeling more and more helpless about us. I miss you every now and then and I miss you even more even though I try to limit myself to. But the hurtful feelings...I can't put words to it. They are just too painful to be bear alone. I am wondering how about you there. Do you struggle like I do as well in order to pass through another day or you are really happy to be on your own now without my phone calls and existence.

Whenever there are people around me, I found myself that I can still control to put you off my mind for a little while. But it is only for a little while. I know I need to be strong. Not to defend our relationship anymore but be strong to learn the fact to let go. I know you really really really wanted to end this. No more babyboy or babygirl sort of relationship anymore. I wanted to tell you so badly that I don't want to. Tonight in particular, I have made it to Day Three.

But you can never understand my fear when the arrival of Day Fourteen when you finally tell me straight to the fact, we can never ever be together again. And that's the downfall of my life as I have built up my most of everthing around us.

No comments: