Saturday, April 18, 2009

Silly but happy

As expected from every single friend of mine. I am attached again. I was wondering how to break the news to public without showing sign of jumping too soon into a new relationship again but I guess when it happened, it just happens. I have written enough of excruciating phase that I have endured for the past two months, I really have enough of those restless nights sleeping alone and heart wrenching moment whenever Uncle Wong crosses my mind. I love him and I still do but I also believe as time passes by, these feelings will not grow stronger anymore than before…it will only left to be faded away because to conclude on the break up, both has thought of the consequences carefully and decided to end it rightfully. Although I never have a chance to talk to him seriously on how both felt about the current “us” who have parted, I could see and feel that we have swallowed the hurt and moved on with new lover we find comfort in.

Note: Not entirely moved on but gradually, alright?

Actually I have been drafting this blog entry for almost a week already hoping I could find the precise words to say about “him”, my bf. Yet, I still have the hardest time ever to tell how we gotten to know each other and getting together as a couple. It seems he just appears out of nowhere and we have this special chemistry towards each other, the next thing that happened was a sequence of heavy-partying and pubs hopping in Ipoh which followed by a tipsy night drive back to KL and a clear-headed evening drive back to Ipoh. The many many days and nights of sms-ing and phone calls but the confirmation of being in a truly coupleship happened at the hotel’s balcony in Penang. It was so silly but I do remember every bits of it. We are distant by a 2 hours car drive on highway and we only get to meet during the weekends and that also have to depends but it’s good to take risks as you will never what you will truly get by the end of the day. Of course, I wouldn’t want history repeats on its own…hence I dare not to hope much. Really feel afraid falling in and out of love for so many times and Uncle Wong has really put a severe damage into core values of honesty and trust in relationship.

Well, I know the description about my bf sounds very confusing and our story is told in a mass of mystification. Let it be that way as I believe I am not in a conscious state of mind when typing this now…Yes, I’m in love once again. I wish I could share more but I am just too sleepy to continue…hehehe…I will have more to tell, no worries... :)

1 comment:

Sososoya said...

not bad ma...