Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The first step away

I did not get back with Uncle Wong, don’t get me wrong. Although it has been always a wish to have our paths cross again but I know it deeply, the word forever and honesty have already sunk into the deep sea of infidelity. Love without the purpose to be eternally and love without honesty, it has no values to be called true love already. But in reality, how many can meet their real true love and accept your partner’s flaws or imperfections without a single moment of doubt?

It has already been two months plus we have parted, I finally met Uncle Wong in Zenzo last Wednesday by coincidence. All this while, I worried so much on how my reaction would be if he suddenly turned up in front of me… I thought I would try my best to hide away from him and cried at one corner or I felt very shitty till I wanted to leave the place almost immediately but I didn’t. I smiled at him. I furthermore did walk up to him and whisper to his ears before leaving that I loved and hated him so much. I still got couple of things at his place which I wanted back badly. My comforter set…my yoga mat, my Motorola V6 pc cable and hands free…I also finally got them all back on Saturday morning. Considered that I won’t have any valid reason or excuse to call him anymore…

Be it by fate, I bumped into Uncle Wong again at Barroom on Saturday night again. We smiled and when his eyes met mine, I don’t feel the pain that much anymore. It hurts a little but I am feeling alright. I realized I am accepting the fact that he’s no longer my dearest. I also don’t want to waste any time even a second to feel lost and upset at something there’s no longer holds any substance…I may not have move on entirely but at least, it means something. I have taken my first step away from the painful period of time.

1 comment:

Sososoya said...

good lor...