Friday, April 24, 2009

The Difference of the Past and also the Present

It is so funny that yesterday Uncle Wong rang me up and called me by my full name, Yew Carmen…The calling has been so stranger-like. I replied with his full name as well, Wong Kin Foong. I used to call his full name when I wanted to tease him over something and vice versa but now the calling of full name seems very bizarre to me. As much as I could remember, ever since the break up he has never bother to call me in order just to ensure if I am coping well with my life after moving out from his place and so forth and this time he called simply because he needs a favor from me. As expected always. The funniest part is I dreamt about Uncle Wong yesterday night right after I received that phone call from him in the evening. In the dream, he was sent to jail and I was so heartbroken to see him in such condition. When I woke up realizing those are just dreams, I laughed myself silly to have actually dreamed what I just dreamt about. However, it has been quite a while Uncle Wong visited me in my dreams. Not happy also geh...

Yayyy, tomorrow I will get to meet my bf already. In fact, last week I was in KL and spent a weekend with him at his crib. This time, he would be taking public transport back to Ipoh to meet me. Being in a distance relationship is not something I wished for as I am pretty much a person who enjoys clinging to her partner at most times, even if staying at home doing completely nothing, I don’t and I won’t mind...as long as I know he’s there for me, be it physically and mentally. Even a hug of comfort also need to wait ah...Sigh Sigh Sigh

Just like before, I enjoy every moment of spent with Uncle Wong- waking up real early in the morning to wait for him to go work so I could lock the doors and arm the house alarm for him, waiting for him to get home from work, having dinner together with the family, spending time chasing those HK TVB drama series, going to bed together and sometimes if he’s in a good mood, we would do some pillow talks and the routine would just go on and on repeating by itself. I missed those moments but I am not seeing that as a loss. But an one way ticket to a whole new chapter in life- which eventually leads me to him, my bf. Can't say much as my bf is still very new to me...what I know now is I am happier than before. I may not get back those moments with Uncle Wong but I know I will have more happy moments being with my present bf and more to that, the feelings are eventually growing deeper each day. The only thing that pull down the happiness moment a little is I don't get to see him as often as I wanted to...I don't have him to accompany me for dinner or movies whenever I want and feel like it. I can't have him to be by my side physically. Sigh...Anyway, I am sure one fine day I will have all the time I want being with him. I hope he feels the same way too...It will be super "sien" if only oneself feels this way as it takes two to tango, right?

I'm very happy being with him all the time, those sort of happiness are so unreal...It's like you are too happy and you just lost at words in describing those happy feelings...I can't stop laughing whenever I'm with this guy. He's not a funny and outspoken type but I just can't explain why I laugh so much being with him. He must have think that I'm high on drugs...No, I'm not. Hehehe...




I wanted to upload some other pics with him doing the peace sign while holding my stuff toy but I haven't got the guts yet and he doesn't allow me...Hahahaha

No comments: