Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sweet Getaway...

It has been almost been three weeks I’m back from the Redang trip with my babies from workplace, Eliza and Joanne, and also another new colleague whom I barely close to. Fun trip yor, we got the squeaky funz from snorkeling and the amazing blue sand discovery that only could be seen during the nights. Not to forget to mention about the meal buffets of breakfast, lunch and dinner at Laguna Redang Island Resort, an all-sponsored trip by Maxis.

Joanne said that the whole vacation thing is like incomplete without the boyfriends around as there are so many romantic thingy could be done together, e.g walking on sandy beach holding hands, discovering blue sand together, snorkeling and so much more. However, I see Redang more like a making out getaway place. Can have so many different spots to make love. Different ambiances and different moods. I told that to Uncle Wong and he just laughed me silly. :p ( blerks!)


#Our killing pose at the love circle at more-more tea inn

#My baby Eliza and I


#Cacated pose

#Group picture Take One

#Group picture TakeTwo

#Ah Bee, Baby and Ah Boo

#Another group pic

# Aha..and another one!

#Sweet looking sluts!

#Babes...More and more of me and my baby Eliza






******************************
Once again after my trip from Redang, I discovered UncleWong has lied to me again. While I was away for my vacation, he text-ed a girl's number from Thailand proclaiming he misses her. Yes, I felt fuck'up literally. So much of disappointment once again. What some more, he actually bought a Digi number so I could not trace a thing about them...He's getting smarter
-to be edited soon...

No comments: