Saturday, December 09, 2006

Jobless AGAIN

Carlsberg task has been accomplished a week ago. 9 working days out of 3 weeks and only for 4 hours long duration to obtain RM720 is definitely easy money. All I need to do is look around for people who drink Carlsberg and give them lighters as per bucket count then explain about the CLL, Carlsberg re-branding promotion. Ipoh team was supervised by Hamster. I pestered him to work with me. Can earn and can look after me at the same time. How GOOD? Hehe. However, we did argue badly on the first week of job. Things then only get better. Realized this blog is tad bit empty so uploaded some pics taken during Carlsberg event. Btw, i'm jobless again. Turned down Skol Beer for some reasons.

Carlsberg Nite Out







ps: All pics taken in my car. Was lazing during working time, so can't be too revealing taking pics around public area. Hehe.

No comments: