Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Drop Dead at Teluk Intan

Am blogging my night away at Teluk Intan Inferno cyber cafe now. Accompany baby Hamster to do his card sales there. There isn't any entertainment here at all and the biggest/most happening shopping centres they have here are like Fajar and Billion ONLY. I wonder how people here got to survive. I need civilization. Hamster and I headed down to Langkap today to do blitz (shop to shop) because card users in Teluk Intan almost all "sapu" by others edi. Asking them to apply for cards is like pushing them down to hell. GERAM.

Any-the-way, I was in KL last week with my second uncle and his wife and also my cousin bro, Juin. Had a so-so trip nia. Going to blog about it and upload some pics too when I am back to Ipoh tomorrow night. *hopefully*

Ciao.

No comments: