Thursday, December 21, 2006

God's Special Delivery

Went to Post Office Malaysia today to get my special delivery from my wacko friend, Bel. She sent it two weeks ago but it failed to reach me. I assumed either they might have get the wrong add or nobody was at home when the postmen made the delivery. Never mind. The winding up is I got it already. The package is purple in color. Was superbly happy unwrapping the package because I plain love surprises. Hah! She jam-packed everything in a shoe box and she even wrote something on the box.








Carmen,

Just so you won’t be disappointed when you open this box: NO, Carmen, I didn’t get you a $100 pair of shoes which is size 5, brown, despite what the box says. Hope you like what’s inside tho! Sorry it’s so very late!

Signed by Bel


I had a good laugh reading that. She got my angklets fixed as a final point. She may have done so for a year and a half ago. Hehehe. Then my birthday and Christmas present for this year. I received a red-color bag and 9 condoms with 4 sachets of water-based lubricant and the flavor ranges from vanilla, chocolate, apple and my all-time-fav, STRAWBERRY. She even made me a Christmas card with emotive writings. Yes, I am so truly touched! She's the most miraculous friend a.k.a buddy that one could ask for especially in a place like my college, LUCT, despite her too overly artsy fartsy sense and taste. At times, she's like God's special delivery to me. Nowhere to be found...





Thank You So Much, Bel!

No comments: