Friday, October 09, 2009

Promises are shit.

Once again, mind torturing. Once again, I went speechless. Remember the promise you made while hugging me in bed? That you will hide no more if your ex contacts you back…even the simplest thing ever, you will let me know beforehand, because you don’t want me to be unhappy. I should have not made myself believe so much in it, I already know that all along promises are meant to be broken especially you, for it has happened too many times and not once or twice or thrice.

The message has been clearly delivered to her, and yet she can be such a disappointing human being. She is pushing my patience off its boundaries and I don’t like it. I seriously hate it. Do I look that stupid to anyone? Or perhaps to her, I don’t appear as a threat or even as your current girlfriend that needs to be respected in so many ways. I felt denied and you are contributing to the damage.

No comments: