Thursday, December 01, 2011

Protected.

I love my man. Never had I felt he was that protective until last night where the motherfcuka elderly bitch and her daughter scolded me sarcastically at his workplace. I wished badly that they will get killed in a freak accident and their souls will be perished in hell. Mean? Not if you really see how they scolded and shouted at me in public when I just kept mum. I sincerely hope for the both of them, the elderly bitchy mother and the tomboy-ish daughter to die in the most freaky way. Enough of cursing. Mood spoiler kaw kaw.

But I seriously wanted to share out how manly is my man when he pointed finger at those bitches and asked them to watch her words. Heart heart heart! :) Of course, my mood was badly hit but it is suppresed with the presence of the boyfriend and his manly gesture to keep me protected. <3

No comments: