Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ke-bo-san-an!

Just accept the fact I don't blog much nowadays. I seem not to like writing as much as I used to. I think I am bored with my own words. Haha... Think I'm bored with my own self too.

Feeling rather much moody in almost every possible minute. Must be the force of hidden pressure at work and the rather low profile social night life lately. I need to have a life. A real one. A family perhaps to keep myself busy??? Nah, he isn't ready and I don't want to push him to the walls... Hmmmph. Okay, I crap too much this time. Time for slumberland. Goodnight, world. -.-

Wait...Hold up...Maybe I should start hypnotizing myRichard to get me Gucci for my coming birthday. But that's a waste of time and total disappointment. He rejected me for 509,342,780 times already and still counting. I should have just dig deeper into my sleep now so that I could dream of something more of fairy tales coming true but they don't mention LV, Prada, Gucci, etc in storybooks or do they? Gawd... I'm so pathetic. Well, goodnight, world, for the second time! :p

No comments: