Friday, September 24, 2010

Travel buddy found~

Travel buddy found.
Flight tickets bought.
Hotel room booked.
Places of Interest are researched.
*All-sponsored trip. Awesome, kan?

I will be intruding into Taipei next month with myRichard. 6 Days/ 5 nights on a foreign land with unknown sapiens. So looking forward into it. 4 more weeks counting down. It is going to be my first trip traveling to oversea with someone known as a boyfriend, wishing it will be a fun and unforgettable vacation together.

Planning to get a compact camera for the trip, my T9 Sony cybershot was nowhere in sight prolly two years back and I don't even bother to get a new one because iPhone is so convenient. Snap and can upload straight away to FB.

I must still get a proper digital camera to snap snap pictures with myRichard for our getaway vacation. Believe it or not, we have not really taken any picture together. The only one also is his buddy's birthday and it is a group pic some more. Am considering into getting the limited edition T99 Sony cybershot again. I was told Canon picture quality for night scene is much better but I am damn attracted to that Sony's camera design.





Very very tempting eh...

No comments: