Monday, March 22, 2010

The obvious gap.

Super duper tired now. Yesterday went for badminton session until almost 2 in the morning with David Chin and his group of friends. Super nice although I suck so much playing badminton.

KF has called and informed he is back from Hong Kong. I can’t seem to find a conversation topic to talk with him; hence we ended up the phone conversation somehow very brief. He even called when he is back to Ipoh but both didn’t suggest for a meet up on the very night. I guess he has finally comprehended what I am trying to convey to him about I am not rushing into any relationship and stop doing pushy things towards me which will result negative responses. If not, he definitely will call and wanted to come and look for me straight off.

We didn’t really keep in touch so frequent during his days being away. I guess he is not much a calling or texting person, because even if he’s around…his call and sms rate is very low, sometimes it almost takes him two hours to reply one single sms. This is also one of the reasons I found that we don’t “click”. I don’t feel the instant magnetism between us, like what I used to have with my ex. I think I miss my ex boyfriend in so many ways and sometimes, the heart still ache about it. I can never do anything to redeem the lost. I know I should stop mentioning about the ex-boyfriend and just bloody move on. At times, I felt I managed to do so but the bad auras will just pop up out of nowhere without a forewarning gesture.

Be strong, please.

No comments: