Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Marriage-> What a thinking...

My very FIRST TIME blogging! Ain't sure if I will have the passion to blog everyday but as for the current state, it is good enough to put me off from sleeping in the office. I wonder if I could ever survive these two months of internship. However, two weeks passed by already and here am I, still breathing and kicking. So assuming that I should and will be doing just all right.

My mind now seems so unsettled yet and tangling with myriads of confusions. I am so confused about my future. After going through two weeks of working life- I found out I don't quite suit the working time and also the culture. Very stressful. Everyone is chasing after datelines and the workloads are so overwhelming. I really doubt if I could do well and earn myself a fortune in this field. Plus I don't label myself as a very creative person because I always run out of ideas and I am just plain LAZY...It's impossible for me to stay in this line if my time management is still this bad. Gotta work out something...

The other day, marriage fantasies suddenly crossed my mind. Yes, I know I am just 20 but this doesn't mean I don't have the rights to think about it and my most own-self-thought-appropriate-marriage-year is still age 26. Six years from now. Plus, my boyfriend's friend just got married last Saturday and the incident flickers my mind to start the planning now than just waiting for the right time to happen. It doesn't have to be a grand wedding but it has to be good enough to receive everyone's blessings. When I brought up this topic to my boyfriend, Wyman, yesterday night..we seem to have completely different mindsets. It really cut down my hope for that. Well, who knows maybe in the future I will be marrying to someone else and I am not surprise if I am staying single till I get old-> but of course I don't wish that to happen to me. After all, life is so unpredictable. Sigh... Let's just drop off this issue for the time being. If years and years later I still blog and for those who still checking my blog out, then most probably I'll feed you with an answer.

No comments: